Welcome to your new Tattoozen brand blog. We thank you for purchasing this product and hope the following instructions will help you to optimize your reading pleasure. In the event that your Tattoozen arrived in a damaged condition or missing parts, please do not attempt to return it to the store where you purchased it.
Here are a few simple tips to help you get started!
1. I like to write using funny vernacular and deliberate misspellings.
a)this frequently includes Yinzer slang.
b) I also just misspell stuff a lot
2. I believe that I know everything
a)except I also believe that I dont really know anything
3. I tend to write in spurts. So 3 posts a week followed by a month of nothing is not necessarily a sign that I have died
4. If a post was put up at 4am please take into account that I feel like I have more to say when i have less sleep. Usually its just rambly dribble though.
5. I delete comments from wackjobs
a)especially the religious ones
6. I am almost always writing with a chihuahua on my lap.
a)he is not responsible for the spelling errors.
7. I secretly crave external validation, so I read each comment and then cuddle it to my needy heart for weeks.
a) unless its critical, then I dismiss it
a.1) but then I actually internalize it and cry myself to sleep
8. I think I am helping
a) but sometimes I just think im funny