I have a lot to thank my dad for, but if there is one thing that might mean the most (other than helping to give me life) it would be his introduction to the work of Joseph Campbell. It was the seed that many many years later led me to explore the paths i did. I hope this video can give you some idea of why his work was so important to me.
My Name is Jason Lambert and I am a 44 year old dad, Zen Buddhist, Tattooer, and ex-punk rocker. I tattoo at Black Cat Tattoos in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Thank you for reading my blog.
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 bits of Advice for beginning tattooers
- Before you ask me for an apprenticeship. . .updated November 2014
- Neither here nor there
- Gift Horses and their mouths
- Before you ask me for an apprenticeship....(updated version)
- (Dis) illusion
- Thanksgiving is cancelled, were having hotdogs*
- Samsara or How I stopped being a Dickhead
- What is (Zen)Buddhism?